The TERESA handbag is a maxi bag made of vegetable-tanned and garment-dyed calfskin.
TERESA is characterized by the special shape of the double handle which appears to be incorporated into the bag with a drop-shaped hole and by the perpendicular visible stitching.
The two internal pockets are spacious and comfortable.
Teresa can be worn by hand and arm but thanks to the adjustable and removable shoulder strap it can also be worn crossbody.
NOTE: The photos try to respect the actual color of the bag, but this may appear differently depending on the device in use
19,7" W X 16,9"H X 1,7" D
The size is approximate, as each bag is garment-dyed, the size may vary slightly from one bag to another
- vegetable tanned calfskin
- double handle 8,3"drop
- Hinge opening
- detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap
- 100% cotton inner lining
- one inside pocket with leather edge
- one inside pocket with hinge opening
- metal accessories in antique silver color finishes
- made in Italy
HOW TO CARE FOR THE BAG:
101MEME products are made with carefully selected vegetable tanned leather. Please take care of your bag for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided fabric bag 101MEME
- Clean the bag with a damp cloth to remove the dust and rub it with a woolen cloth to restore shine and brightness to the leather. Do not use soap or other detergents.
- It is advisable to contact 101Meme for specific questions and treatments.